Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Resident Evil 1.5 footage and leak!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VirusPunk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: New Resident Evil 1.5 footage and leak! Reply with quote

This is a brand new blind playthrough of RE1.5 as Leon, after over 15 years, and long overdue, it has finally leaked to the general public in full playable form! I'm glad and grateful I've finally gotten my hands on this game that I've long sought after. And while this is merely a portion of the the 40% build, I have high hopes other builds will leak shortly! All credit goes to Mr. Bzork for leaking it.

Watch here:
http://youtu.be/HjejCKKWU-E

Be sure to check the video description!
killer7ITA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is only a working progress version.

Resident Evil 1.5 "MrBZork version" or "original version" is not released.
Gorehound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, i cant believe. Very Happy thank you very much!

the game is extremely buggy on a modded retail psx but its interessting and i think this would be a good game in 97.
killer7ITA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorehound wrote:
wow, i cant believe. Very Happy thank you very much!

the game is extremely buggy on a modded retail psx but its interessting and i think this would be a good game in 97.

We have to wait some months for the Resident Evil 1.5 "original rip" and "fixed version".

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens to this place if 1.5 really does come? Do we start fighting for 3.5 hookman?
killer7ITA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest wrote:
What happens to this place if 1.5 really does come? Do we start fighting for 3.5 hookman?

I started a fight for 3.5 years ago... U_U
Jarnold83

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main thing about this site finally released, I wouldn't say full playable form but very unfinished with lots of glitches. Though it is playable.
John

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

killer7ITA wrote:
guest wrote:

Don't give up. I said over on 123 you're the lead researcher in 3.5 for me, I know one day it will come to you.
killer7ITA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John wrote:
killer7ITA wrote:
guest wrote:

Don't give up. I said over on 123 you're the lead researcher in 3.5 for me, I know one day it will come to you.

Thank you! Wink
broonage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing!!!!
What's inflames and dot etc saying about this? Smile
Residence Of Evil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Findings ect Reply with quote

I made this post in the other topic but since it went unanwered I guess I was right ab9ut it being the wrong topic to post...
Quote:
I'm not sure if this is the topic to post about responses to playing the build but,
I find myself constantly going to the 3rd floor, because both the scenery and music. After alittle while of listening to that theme, I'm reminded of another theme I like.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gowxYE12LFA
If you haven't heard the theme I'm referring to its here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBFVM6ZsV18 first 11 seconds its alittle corrupted.
Honistly I feel confident enough to suggest it was actually recycled to Lisa's Lair!

On the same note did that team create those 3rd floor textures? It just looks so different from the rest of the floors and that little toy man thingy you see in their load game video is on top of the end table.

I guess I'll add alittle more to this; After playing some but then looking at the curator videos, if these truely are the same build these are the differences the I.G.A.S. team changed:
Injected
    Texture details to John and the injection of a Marvin (?) and a Brian Irons model
    Custom Character ID cards in inventory
    More professional looking item icons
    Retail injure voices
    East Corridor texture with retail floor 1 music*
    3Rd floor corridor textures

Broken compared to vanilla build:
    When crows die on roof they fall to a invisible floor very high in the sky instead of the actual floor
    Ledge off of roof in the SWAT car outside area is broken
    Brian Irons model can't stay on the couch (maybe because of increased model size?)
    the scripted AI for the zombies that are on the outside in the lobby corridor seems to have broke, they don't try to crawl inside they try to get you though the wall instead
    Lobby corridor music has been removed edit I'm wrong, it only plays for Elza
    the access to the back of the truck near the warehouse isn't functioning
    the final camera angle in the lab freezer room shows that the robot arm pads are off but show that they are on from the other angles, in curator's they are always on
    there doesn't seem to be anyway to get the zombies to become active in the lobby reception area for elza

*I would imagine if their gonna use the final game floor 1 theme they might as well use the RE2 demo's replaced one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYkuBUcJz0) Would make it one step closer to possible 1.5 intended theme, no?

EDIT:Hmm, Just now while comparing the two I was shooting a zombie and after the usual amount of bullets he did the death animation (falls backwards not fowards) however instead of dissappearing he immediately got back up and would no longer flinch to bullets although after a few more he finally died. This never happened to me before figured I'd mention it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: