Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kamiya today answers about Bio Hazard 1.5 on Twitter
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
killer7ITA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Kamiya today answers about Bio Hazard 1.5 on Twitter Reply with quote

Hello guys.
Today i was on twitter and i read these messages from Kamiya:

Question: As a Director, how was your experience with Biohazard 1.5 ?
Kamiya: It was the first time for me to work as a director.

Question: How would you describe the quality gap between BIO1.5 and BIO2 in a sentence?
Kamiya: Hell and Heaven.

Question: Are you happy with the final version of Biohazard 2 ?
Kamiya: Of course.

Question: Very interesting answer! Well put! Why would you say that, Kamiya-san?
Kamiya: Because 1.5 was totally sit.
DyceGamez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wannnnt ittt. lol

www.myspace.com/dycegamez
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
killer7ITA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DyceGamez wrote:
i wannnnt ittt. lol

me too... _
Gorehound

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its shit too but every fan would make their own expierience with it. after playing, every fan say maybe the same like Kamiya. anyway, thank you for this little interview.
killer7ITA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorehound wrote:
i think its shit too but every fan would make their own expierience with it. after playing, every fan say maybe the same like Kamiya. anyway, thank you for this little interview.

You are welcome! Very Happy
OKei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killer7ITA wrote:
Gorehound wrote:

You are welcome! Very Happy

Well he wasn't the one asking the questions:

OKeijiDragon:
PG_kamiya Hell and Heaven. RT @OKeijiDragon @PG_kamiya How would you describe the quality gap between BIO1.5 and BIO2 in a sentence?

PG_kamiya Because 1.5 was totally sit. RT @OKeijiDragon @PG_kamiya Very interesting answer! Well put! Why would you say that, Kamiya-san?

PG_kamiya Yes. RT @OKeijiDragon @PG_kamiya Hi again Kamiya-san, do you recall this "1.5 Complete Disc" that was included in some copies of BIO1?

PG_kamiya For fan service. RT @OKeijiDragon @PG_kamiya Why are there 1.5 videos on this Complete Disc? Sorry if I am asking too much about Biohazard

By ashukan_san:
PG_kamiya It was the first time for me to work as a director, RT @ashukan_san @PG_kamiya As a Director, how was your experience with Biohazard 1.5 ?

Of course. RT @ashukan_san @PG_kamiya Are you happy with the final version of Biohazard 2 ?
Spaceeeee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the guy who came on and trashed everything? or was he there from the begining? If he came on and trashed it all, of course he's gonna claim 1.5 was crap.
Alzaire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it kinda funny that one of the issues with the community is our lack of general JP interaction and understanding, yet when I had a native Japanese speaker post on Kamiya's twitter, he didn't respond, and some random person writes him in english and he does.

From what I remember, Kamiya was the main director of 1.5 while Mikami was sort of like the "advisor in charge" (co-director I think). Mikami claims he made the decision to scrap it, but there is another source that more indicates higher-up Capcom execs put a halt to development while they brought in some of their Flagship team who thought 1.5 wasn't designed well for longevity and had it re-written, put Mikami back in charge and had Flagship on development from then on.

I'm not surprised he said it sucks though. Goes along with what they've been saying since it was canned. It's just an opinion anyway. We don't have to share in their opinion if we feel differently.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minor point but i think to complete the kamija thread here, an interview from gamefan to know what he really thought in 96/97!

http://img837.imageshack.us/i/usinterview17ll.jpg/
http://img820.imageshack.us/i/usinterview21gf.jpg/
http://img830.imageshack.us/i/usinterview39ct.jpg/

im not sure but marvin scanned this for us in the past.

//edit my fault, shinji is it.
VirusPunk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I prefer Hell over Heaven, so what does that say about my standpoint regarding 1.5?

Personally, Capcom employees are idiots.
OKei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VirusPunk wrote:
What are you talking about? What is it that makes Kamiya or Capcom employees' idiots? Answering questions that fans asked for?
Gorehound

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKei wrote:
VirusPunk wrote:
What are you talking about? What is it that makes Kamiya or Capcom employees' idiots? Answering questions that fans asked for?

they are not idiots but they went to fast from concept to code. resident evil 1.5 would not exist if they made an better concept.
Marvin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorehound wrote:
OKei wrote:
VirusPunk wrote:

they are not idiots but they went to fast from concept to code. resident evil 1.5 would not exist if they made an better concept.

Good. Without their fast coding decision we wouldnt have this to dream for! But then again, if they would made better concept we wouldnt be sitting here and crying out for this game Confused
Gorehound

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvin wrote:
Gorehound wrote:
OKei wrote:
VirusPunk wrote:

Good. Without their fast coding decision we wouldnt have this to dream for! But then again, if they would made better concept we wouldnt be sitting here and crying out for this game Confused

your right marvin but one day and a acceptable price, we get that game, play it and have fun with that, especially the hackers. Very Happy
Marvin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can hardly wait! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: