Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is this true? (Alzaire)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fujin78
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: is this true? (Alzaire) Reply with quote

I heard that some fans were fortunate to buy Capcom asked re1.5?
and that Capcom has denied!
Is this true?
i think some japanese fans .

thanks for the answers
Ridley W. Hayes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, if this is a question for Alzaire -as the title implies-, there's a button to send personal messages under every user posts. Also, I don't think you're making yourself understandable.
Alzaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you are meaning to ask that some people have asked Capcom if they could buy 1.5? If so, then well, yes, many people have often asked Capcom about 1.5, including if they could buy it and such. And obviously they've been denied.

This was a pointless question, and should be obvious common information/sense. You are pretty naive if you think nobody has offered Capcom money for 1.5. It would be even more ridiculous if you were asking if some guys purchased Capcom itself in order to obtain 1.5 (or tried to). We've tried all sorts of offers and questions to Capcom itself and nothing has or will work in that capacity. I'm pretty sure you've been told this kind of stuff in the past, or at least should have inferred this kind of thing by now.

Part of the reason you were banned on THIA fujin was because of your ridiculous (and repetitive) questions and posts, among other reasons. I don't mean to sound like a jerk about it and I always try not to come off as a douche, but this kind of question and post serves no real purpose and doesn't contribute to any quality discussion about 1.5.

Cause seriously, where would you go with this? Whether the answer is yes or no, it is (or should be by now) common sense that Capcom themselves is not gonna release, sell, or "unofficially" leak out 1.5 because they consider it such a black sheep and don't like to even mention it and see it as an inferior unfinished product. Trust me, we went through all this kind of mess years ago.

So, and again I hate to be a jerk about it, don't post any more ridiculous posts. And I promise you that if you do, or if you make any posts or topics of questions or things you've asked/brought up in the past and didn't pay a bit of attention to the things you were told then, you will be banned from these forums as well.
BANNED

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire wrote:
I assume you are meaning to ask that some people have asked Capcom if they could buy 1.5? If so, then well, yes, many people have often asked Capcom about 1.5, including if they could buy it and such. And obviously they've been denied.

This was a pointless question, and should be obvious common information/sense. You are pretty naive if you think nobody has offered Capcom money for 1.5. It would be even more ridiculous if you were asking if some guys purchased Capcom itself in order to obtain 1.5 (or tried to). We've tried all sorts of offers and questions to Capcom itself and nothing has or will work in that capacity. I'm pretty sure you've been told this kind of stuff in the past, or at least should have inferred this kind of thing by now.

Part of the reason you were banned on THIA fujin was because of your ridiculous (and repetitive) questions and posts, among other reasons. I don't mean to sound like a jerk about it and I always try not to come off as a douche, but this kind of question and post serves no real purpose and doesn't contribute to any quality discussion about 1.5.

Cause seriously, where would you go with this? Whether the answer is yes or no, it is (or should be by now) common sense that Capcom themselves is not gonna release, sell, or "unofficially" leak out 1.5 because they consider it such a black sheep and don't like to even mention it and see it as an inferior unfinished product. Trust me, we went through all this kind of mess years ago.

So, and again I hate to be a jerk about it, don't post any more ridiculous posts. And I promise you that if you do, or if you make any posts or topics of questions or things you've asked/brought up in the past and didn't pay a bit of attention to the things you were told then, you will be banned from these forums as well.

ok thanks for you answers
but why are you talking about thia forum???? !!
yes im banned , but i really dont care !!!!
and i never asked this question before
Vixtro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fujin78, if you really are serious with your constant questioning.....

The internet never ceases to amaze me. Rolling Eyes
fujin78
BANNED

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vixtro wrote:

i have the right to ask questions
and if your are not happy, I do not care
Vixtro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fujin78 wrote:
Vixtro wrote:

i have the right to ask questions
and if your are not happy, I do not care

Well when it gets you banned from a forum, don't you think you're asking the wrong questions?

Just think about it.
Gorehound

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its too late, hes banned already.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: