Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a question for INFLAMES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
fujin78
BANNED


Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire wrote:
I don't have an interest in RE3, so I don't have anything beta wise or information about it.


Last edited by fujin78 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fujin78
BANNED


Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire wrote:
I don't have an interest in RE3, so I don't have anything beta wise or information about it.


can you contact inflames for re3 beta
because i know he has some pics or videos
from the re3 demo tokyo game show 1999
thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sjayz



Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Posts: 226
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fujin78 wrote:
Alzaire wrote:
I don't have an interest in RE3, so I don't have anything beta wise or information about it.


can you contact inflames for re3 beta
because i know he has some pics or videos
from the re3 demo tokyo game show 1999
thanks


You should not bother Alzaire and Inflames about these things. Google for it and you will find the stuff you have a need for. If you are looking for more info about various things about 1.5 go to the first topics of Bioflames, all you need to know can be found there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Biohazard2D



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 351
Location: Germany, Ruhrpott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is nothin interesting about the e3 demo of RE3 of 1999. as far as i know it pretty much resembled the retail game and there are no real big differences between the e3 demo of re3 and the trial versions that were published later, with dino crisis etc..

what i mean is, there is no RE 2.5 that anyone knows of. there is nothing know about a re3 prototype and you will not really find anything about it at all.

man, is it so hard to understand, that not every resident evil had its prototype with major differences to the retail game? we can at least not say anything new to a re3 beta and i'm pretty sure inflames also doesn't know much about re3 betas...

all beta stuff of re3 i know of is, a pretty short video of a guy called xdeepthroatx and for gods sake, it is not really something interesting in my opinion.. then there are a few beta items that were left out but nothing ground-breaking at all.. they were scrapped from the game by the developers in the "fine-tuning" phase of the development
_________________
Find me on RE123 - mortician

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fujin78
BANNED


Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biohazard2D wrote:
there is nothin interesting about the e3 demo of RE3 of 1999. as far as i know it pretty much resembled the retail game and there are no real big differences between the e3 demo of re3 and the trial versions that were published later, with dino crisis etc..

what i mean is, there is no RE 2.5 that anyone knows of. there is nothing know about a re3 prototype and you will not really find anything about it at all.

man, is it so hard to understand, that not every resident evil had its prototype with major differences to the retail game? we can at least not say anything new to a re3 beta and i'm pretty sure inflames also doesn't know much about re3 betas...

all beta stuff of re3 i know of is, a pretty short video of a guy called xdeepthroatx and for gods sake, it is not really something interesting in my opinion.. then there are a few beta items that were left out but nothing ground-breaking at all.. they were scrapped from the game by the developers in the "fine-tuning" phase of the development


but did you have some pics or videos ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biohazard2D



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 351
Location: Germany, Ruhrpott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, there are no other videos.

there maybe some videos and pictures but all of them are either from the final game or the trials...

you will not find anything new about beta stuff of RE3 until someone releases something.
_________________
Find me on RE123 - mortician

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fujin78
BANNED


Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biohazard2D wrote:
no, there are no other videos.

there maybe some videos and pictures but all of them are either from the final game or the trials...

you will not find anything new about beta stuff of RE3 until someone releases something.


where i can find this pics ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MarkGrass



Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 1362

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@fujin78 - I admire your dedication, really, but goddamn. Enough is enough...

If someone had the media you seek, i'm sure they would have gave it to you already... just to shut you up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biohazard2D



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 351
Location: Germany, Ruhrpott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i said there maybe some, god knows where they are, if they exist..

and as a said before, these pictures will not show you something new, they don't include any visible beta stuff as they are from the demos and they all have the same stuff in them like the FINAL RE3...

so if you want some pcitures, start resident evil 3 for pc, dreamcast or psx and make some Rolling Eyes
_________________
Find me on RE123 - mortician

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fujin78
BANNED


Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok

thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spaceeeee



Joined: 03 Jun 2005
Posts: 890

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUJIN78, I think you should read what people tell you more carefuly. It seems like you're just typing :"OK!! GO IT!!" without having really understood what you've been told.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fujin78
BANNED


Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spaceeeee wrote:
FUJIN78, I think you should read what people tell you more carefuly. It seems like you're just typing :"OK!! GO IT!!" without having really understood what you've been told.


i have understand what the people said me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spaceeeee



Joined: 03 Jun 2005
Posts: 890

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, have fun!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vixtro



Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 346
Location: England's Ancient Capital

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love some good Engrish. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
fujin78
BANNED


Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vixtro wrote:
Gotta love some good Engrish. Laughing


i m not english
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group