Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

playstationmuseum video removed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: playstationmuseum video removed Reply with quote

the video of footage in playstation museum has been removed and also from youtube.
what do you think?
Alzaire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has his reasons, mostly to do with taking away all his direct links because of all the harassment and threats he gets all the time.

Best not to worry about it or discuss him so much. It only makes things worse for him, which is what's caused him to take down everything.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought of saving this video. Anybody has a high quality bootleg? Sad
psx-collector

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spaceeeee wrote:
I never thought of saving this video. Anybody has a high quality bootleg? Sad

I have that video in ".avi". I can upload it if you want.
Spaceeeee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be awesome!
Enrico Marini

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqLYpxuWUVc

Someone else has reposted the PSM video on youtube.
psx-collector

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlayStation Museum's video in "avi".

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0Y6VCJXW
meadslee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sorry for the guy, especially as he was doing everyone a favour and actually showing us a lot of Resi 1.5 (Beta) that none of us had ever seen before.

Obviously a lot of people want the game itself, but a lot of people don't know that if this guy did release it, he could get his friend or even himself in trouble.

I personally think that we'll never see a leaked release of Resi 1.5, and we owe a lot of gratitude to guys like the PSM guy, who leaks video and pics of the game, that we will probably never play.
Spaceeeee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there's ever another video made, I'd love to see how the AI works between Kendo, Sherry and Elza.
Sjayz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire wrote:
He has his reasons, mostly to do with taking away all his direct links because of all the harassment and threats he gets all the time.

Best not to worry about it or discuss him so much. It only makes things worse for him, which is what's caused him to take down everything.

meadslee wrote:
I feel sorry for the guy, especially as he was doing everyone a favour and actually showing us a lot of Resi 1.5 (Beta) that none of us had ever seen before.

Obviously a lot of people want the game itself, but a lot of people don't know that if this guy did release it, he could get his friend or even himself in trouble.

I personally think that we'll never see a leaked release of Resi 1.5, and we owe a lot of gratitude to guys like the PSM guy, who leaks video and pics of the game, that we will probably never play.

I am with you for 100%, he did the community a big favor - and we should appericate it and respect his descision to remove his 1.5 section/ video. Personlly I do and I am very thankful for everything he released to us.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vixtro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankful for the video and pictures he released, not thankful for the way he handled the situation.

The things he started saying like asking for a free PSP and to find photos of someone in real life who looks like Elza Walker..... need I say more?
meadslee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of people out there that know how much this game is worth. I'm not sure how much a person would spend, trying to get there hands onto a copy of 1.5, but I bet if sold in the right circumstances, it would go into the many thousands, maybe even into the tens of thousands.

So a Free PSP and encouraging your girlfriend to dress up a Elza is a lot cheaper than paying out extreme large amounts of cash for it.

Like I mentioned before, I'm sure if he released that game onto the net, either himself or a friend of his who supplied him the game, would be in serious trouble with Capcom, hence why it's not been leaked yet.

I still thank PSM for leaking the footage, as it highlighted a lot of things we never knew about Resi 1.5. Yeah, it would be great to play the actual thing, but when it seemed that any new info on Resi 1.5 was dying down, he popped up and shone a little bit of light onto the game again, with the main shine being that there are ACTUAL copies of this game out in the wild. That alone still gives me a glimmer of hope that one day, we will play it, although I think it's many many years off before that happens.
Vixtro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you actually saw the post he made on the forums you would know he was taking the piss.

He was basically mocking us, teasing us with the game. Okay maybe he was upset with all the hate/threats he was receiving and I can sympathise with that but not with the way he acted, it was in no way going to better the situation, just make it worse.

I was quite frankly absolutely disgusted considering the kind of website he is running.
carlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meadslee wrote:

this is the point! you are right!
Vixtro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlo wrote:
meadslee wrote:

this is the point! you are right!

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: