Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If Capcom released and integrated 1.5 into the storyline...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OKei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: If Capcom released and integrated 1.5 into the storyline... Reply with quote

Hi, I'm OKei/Keiji Dragon from so many different places. Just so I'm not a dead log after registering, I'm gonna copy and post this from The Horror Is Alive forums.
---
You know, I just had an interesting and entertaining thought. What if Capcom actually released Resident Evil 1.5, and integrated it into the RE storyline?

If Capcom released RE1.5 as it is, incomplete and such, they could rationalize all of it's incomplete state by saying that everything in 1.5 was all a dream/nightmare that Leon had after getting drunk a hotel he stayed the night before RE2*. You know those dreams you sometimes have that give you "glimpses of the future" while those same "glimpses" would not necessarily come 100% true after you wake up from the dream? Well, what if 1.5 was just a "dream/nightmare" inside Leon's mind and that Elza Walker is just a "dream incarnation" of what he will eventually meet later in reality as Claire Redfield. Marvin & Kendo (John) lasted longer and Roy (DJ) existed, but only in that dream. What do all you think? I know that sounds like bullshit, but this entertains me as such. Yes, I hope we see 1.5 soon too.

*I swear I've read about something like this before in another RE fansite. I'll try to find out about it more.

I have no idea if that made any sense whatsoever, so I'm just gonna sum this up:

tl;dr RE1.5 = dream. Prequel to RE2.
Marvin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea is nice, but I think re15 will be our dream as it was to Leon in your idea...

Capcom will never release it. Period. They dont see enough money doing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: