Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can i find the exclusive pictures?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gorehound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Where can i find the exclusive pictures? Reply with quote

Hi i have found some exclusive pictures on the harddrive but where can i find the complete range of these images like this:

http://www.bioflames.com/net/ELZAS-SCENARIO-.jpg

this is inflames exclusive images from a collector i think.

thanks for the info.
Alzaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They aren't available in one place. They've been scattered throughout forum posts and many have never been shown public. Dot50 and I have them all and have permission to use them for our 1.5 feature project and so they should be there when it is released.

Last edited by Alzaire on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gorehound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thank you. Smile
Nemesisagat89

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this feature project you speak of?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detailed information about everything regarding 1.5 including the item list, areas and backgrounds, story, characters, gameplay aspects, videos, images (including the Inflames images), comparisons of different builds of 1.5, ect. It will be the most extensive and comprehensive source of Biohazard 1.5 available on the net.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good. Have you guys already started it?

Also how's it going? oh oh and one last question, will it be on a website or in a nice PDF file?

ok im sorry for nagging one last one heh, which site? THIA?
Alzaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been in the works for the last few weeks. We lost a bit of time when Dot50's computer died on him, but we're back on track.

The amount of information and media required for this project became so massive, that Dot50 and I agreed that we are going to release it as the THIA official 1.5 section once it is fully finished. Honestly, we could write a very large book about 1.5 if we wanted to. The actual text document without any images and some rough draft information notes (that still need to be fleshed out a bit) totaled up to over 30 pages (not including any staff interviews I haven't typed up yet). With all the images and screenshots required to go with all this, I can imagine the number of pages would at least double in size easily.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire wrote:
Honestly, we could write a very large book about 1.5 if we wanted to.

You know... Aside from possible legal issues, that might not be a bad idea. It would certainly draw people's attention to the beta. I assure you that many of the Biohazard fans all over the world, whether knowing of 1.5's existence or not, have not seen the kind of information on 1.5 you have the power to provide. Unless there exists more exclusive information on some Japanese community, You, Dot50cal and Inflames know more about this game than anyone who doesn't have special relations with Capcom.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire wrote:
They aren't available in one place. They've been scattered throughout forum posts and many have never been shown public. Dot50 and I have them all and have permission to use them for our 1.5 feature project and so they should be there when it is released.

Hm why you don't share the pictures with us ?

I mean thath wouldn't affect your project with dot Sad
OKei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, this sounds extremely interesting, this "1.5 feature project". How is progress going on it? I'd love to see it!
Vixtro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire wrote:
It's been in the works for the last few weeks. We lost a bit of time when Dot50's computer died on him, but we're back on track.

The amount of information and media required for this project became so massive, that Dot50 and I agreed that we are going to release it as the THIA official 1.5 section once it is fully finished. Honestly, we could write a very large book about 1.5 if we wanted to. The actual text document without any images and some rough draft information notes (that still need to be fleshed out a bit) totaled up to over 30 pages (not including any staff interviews I haven't typed up yet). With all the images and screenshots required to go with all this, I can imagine the number of pages would at least double in size easily.

Very much looking forward to this projects completion, when people ask me about 1.5 from now on I'll be re-directing them straight to it. Wink

No offence intended towards Kim (Inflames), but the Bioflames web page is a bit out of date now and does not have nearly the amount of information about 1.5 we now know.
John

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No watermarks I hope.
OKei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire wrote:
No offence intended towards Kim (Inflames), but the Bioflames web page is a bit out of date now and does not have nearly the amount of information about 1.5 we now know.

Seriously? I thought it was THE best place about it, and you're saying there's a lot more information of it that only you guys know? Now I really would love to see this 1.5 project you guys are working on. Very Happy
Biohazard2D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKei wrote:

Seriously? I thought it was THE best place about it, and you're saying there's a lot more information of it that only you guys know? Now I really would love to see this 1.5 project you guys are working on. Very Happy

i think Vixtro meant the forum had more info gathred than the site itself,
i also think there should be a remake of this original bioflames site. the project of alzaire and dot50cal could be seen as such.

all info we gathered about the years is spread over the whole board, a newly, complete 1.5 facts and knowledge section is long overdue in my opinion

Alzaire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biohazard2D wrote:
OKei wrote:

i think Vixtro meant the forum had more info gathred than the site itself,
i also think there should be a remake of this original bioflames site. the project of alzaire and dot50cal could be seen as such.

all info we gathered about the years is spread over the whole board, a newly, complete 1.5 facts and knowledge section is long overdue in my opinion

Yeah this is pretty much how it is. The Bioflames website itself is outdated. Inflames hasn't updated it in years, and considering his general inactivity and his past feelings on the idea, I don't think we'll see any actual redesigns or updates on the official Bioflames website.

I think people misunderstand what I say sometimes, or maybe it's just how I say it, but there's actually very little information that hasn't, at some point in time, been seen or discussed before in public. The problem is that much of that information is buried in random topics and posts throughout this forum covering the span of the last few years and most of it is not on the website.

Since Bioflames belongs to Inflames solely (Dot50 is just the acting admin in place of Inflames), Dot50 and I will incorporate all of the extensive information and media that has been accumulated by myself and a few other long-time veterans that have been collecting it all for the last 8-10 years into a 1.5 section on www.the-horror.com at some point in the future. I wish I could give a time estimate on when the section will be made, but Dot50 and I are pretty busy (both with personal and other project) related things, so I can't say how long it will take. Currently I believe the 1.5 section will be created and go online after Dot50 completes the RE1 section, but it's up to him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: