Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RE 1.5 for RE5?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Biohazard2D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spaceeeee wrote:
I think that Outbreak Outbreak . Because Outbreak Outbreak Outbreak, So therefore 1.5 Outbreak .

i think i get what he means by that..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see 1.5 released and remade on the Wii using the zero/rebirth engine with a playable version of the original 1.5 included.
Nemesisagat89

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprise RE2 ReBirth with original 1.5 unlockable upon completion of game. So much to ask for?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad how we came so close to 1.5. With each year there was new discoveries, the un-official screenshots, the discovery of the backgrounds (it was like a party for us), and the sad truth is that this game may never surface.
Nemesisagat89

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll settle for a home-brew remake for now then. After seeing Dark Biohazard's stuff it's without a doubt possible. Maybe if we finish anything substantial we could send it to Capcom anonymously and see their reaction.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that probably wouldnt be a good idea because capcom would stomp on ALL of us so quickly that we wouldn't even know it happened
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheBigBadWolf!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All in all on the topic, I'd much rather not have so many puzzle's to solve as much as I'd like situation problem solving for a change. Puzzle solving seem's great if you're into the whole rubix cube deally, but why not more situation solving as that involves wisdom in place of all intellect.

EX- If you have a bag of mixed nut's and no nut cracker. Q- what would you do?
It's stuff like that, I think should be rather open ended, not, simply go find said nut cracker and that's the end of it. You can't find it, no nut's for you , and you cannot finish the bloody game! I wanna grab a hammer, or step on it, or anything like that ancient video game The Incredible Machine. You have certain part's sure , with SOME limitation's, but you had option's. For a lark, being a RE game, why not just shoot the goddamn door lock offa bloody door instead of wracking yer freaking brain over a stupid BLOODY KEY, GAHHH!!!.......

er um....sorry alil carried away. ^_^

oh right um, I'd really like the 1.5 over part 5 (but that's also b/c the newer system's suck ass on innovation. It's all about graphic's and no actual content of a story/ game.)
kevstah2004

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah re4 had 4 decent puzzles.
The two church ones and the one with Ashley with the jigsaw puzzle and the swappable hangman pictures which reminded me of the family treeline puzzle in re1.
The hardest being the outside moving dial the other three where too easy, imo.
Fear Effect 1 had some decent puzzles which plays exactly Men In Black 1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: