Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alternate universe + Resident Evil

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marvin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Alternate universe + Resident Evil Reply with quote

I saw an epic dream. I want to share it with you, my friends.

Dream:

When I woke up I did some normal activties as usual. Then I turned to my PSX collection and looked at label "Resident Evil 3: T-Virus". I was stunned. Whata hell is this thing. I took the game to my hand and in front there was a picture of Elza and some monstrous mutated boss. I took resident evil 2 cd, it was exactly with that snake eye box. I booted it. It was resident evil 1.5. Then I booted up this T-Virus. It was amazing. All the similar environment as 1.5 but more streets and houses. I played it. Then I figured what is wrong. I then realized this was alternate Universe. Universe where Resident Evil 1.5 became Resident Evil 2. I googled about later games. Resident Evil 4 and so on. They where all different to what we know right now. I remember everything so clearly.

Then I woke up again , but in our reality. I was stunned....

Mayby I did visit alternate universe....
Gorehound

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a similar dream two years before but i cant remember what happened in this dream. And it wasnt so intense. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: