Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kamiya today answers about Bio Hazard 1.5 on Twitter
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hunk_4TH

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't believe this will ever be released. I've since turned to RE2 mods for the closest we'll get to 1.5 It does suck but oh well :/
VirusPunk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKei wrote:
VirusPunk wrote:
Personally, Capcom employees are idiots.
What are you talking about? What is it that makes Kamiya or Capcom employees' idiots? Answering questions that fans asked for?

Gee isn't it obvious? He called 1.5 hell, when it's the exact opposite. The scrapping of 1.5 makes them idiots, because 1.5 was the better game, duh.

Also big deal if he answered a few lousy questions. I'm pretty sure the fans would rather have the damn game. Rolling Eyes

This is all a broken record that repeats over and over with no results getting done. It's absolutely pointless.
Marvin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is no certainity in saying it is better than 1.5. 2 is fantastic game.

Yes, monsters seem in 1.5 more challanging and so on. Storyline? Nobody really knows. I am interested in 1.5 because it is unplayed and it would be great to play it. But I can't say it is better than 2. The fact that it is so hidden makes it more value than it might really contain. It could be very true that if it would float around then it might be called crap.

But once more, I would not take a huge jump by saying it is better than 2.

I am still offering this idea: imagine that current RE 2 would be scrapped, and all we have is 1.5... then we would investigate scrappy mobile photos of R.P.D. station formely known as Art Museum.... and would probably say that Claireis more interesting than Elza!
VirusPunk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to take some Capcom dev's word for it just because he says the game is crap. Let the true fans of RE determine whether or not 1.5 is good or not by letting us play it. We also can't say that 1.5 ISN'T better than 2 just because some Capcom dev said it was bad.

I also agree with Hunk_4th. 1.5 isn't going to be released. Not now, not ever. It's been almost 12 years now, and still nothing.

It seems most people have lost interest in Bioflames and 1.5 anyway. I can safely say I am one of them.

If 1.5 pops up again, the person will probably pull a Curator or just won't be allowed to release it. Then all we'll get are a few new lousy screenshots and videos.
OKei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VirusPunk wrote:
I'm not going to take some Capcom dev's word for it just because he says the game is crap. We... can't say that 1.5 ISN'T better than 2 just because some Capcom dev said it was bad.
Well, who's official word are you gonna take then? He's not some dev either, he was one of THE most important persons behind this game, and the one who was in charge of the original creative direction that was in RE1.5.

At first, I doubted that he would have been too informative and open on such a controversial project at such a public place like Twitter (We're talking about a game considered to be the lowest point in his career here, and a subject he isn't actually too comfortable to talk about often) so I didn't expect too much, but I was/am quite thankful he responded to me about it in such a (admittedly) casual, but supportive manner.

Quote:
Let the true fans of RE determine whether or not 1.5 is good or not by letting us play it.
True fans? Who cares about them! I don't care if the game actually plays terrible, I still want information and assets.

VirusPunk wrote:
It seems most people have lost interest in Bioflames and 1.5 anyway. I can safely say I am one of them.

Why are you still here then?
Marvin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well actually I strongly believe that it will be released... It will happen during next 2 years, or perhaps, in worst case scenario in next 3 years. The only question is what will leak, will it be the most final build we all know, or will it be some earlier. Just keep your eyes open. If you have lost hope, thats totally normal. But there are members here and there who are working 24-7 to get this ultra rare gem of beta-world.

I believe that every year at least one copy is made and sold with contract never to release it. Time passes by. More copies, more chances. And it is well archived that way. For sure every collector makes a backup ISO. Or perhaps trade was even made with ISO. Be realistic, it is out there. It is just matter of time.
Hunk_4TH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvin wrote:
It is just matter of time.

More like a matter of years... But seriously Look at how long we've been waiting. It's never going to see the light of day.
Marvin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is often in history, that when people get tired of waiting and hoping, and they give up. and then it will appear, but there is nobody to collect it...

EDIT:
you can forget 1.5. I won't.
Gorehound

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvin wrote:
it is often in history, that when people get tired of waiting and hoping, and they give up. and then it will appear, but there is nobody to collect it...

EDIT:
you can forget 1.5. I won't.

i wont it too and it will happen one day!
nemesis120

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvin wrote:
Well actually I strongly believe that it will be released... It will happen during next 2 years, or perhaps, in worst case scenario in next 3 years. The only question is what will leak, will it be the most final build we all know, or will it be some earlier. Just keep your eyes open.

I also believe it'll eventually be released (or I hope as much - I've been coming to Bioflames for 10 years or so). Although the PSM version (the one most people know) isn't the final version IIRC.
Marvin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemesis120 wrote:
Although the PSM version (the one most people know) isn't the final version IIRC.

You are refering to Inflames fuzzy screens?

That is the build we will probably never see....
nemesis120

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvin wrote:
nemesis120 wrote:
Although the PSM version (the one most people know) isn't the final version IIRC.

You are refering to Inflames fuzzy screens?

That is the build we will probably never see....

Inflames' screens and the dual shock movies are from the final version IIRC.
Marvin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemesis120 wrote:

It never occured me that those are actually the same versions? I always thought that the videos on re 1 dual shock (4 videos) are more later build than the inflames pictures... have no clue why i thought so though.
nemesis120

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvin wrote:
nemesis120 wrote:

It never occured me that those are actually the same versions? I always thought that the videos on re 1 dual shock (4 videos) are more later build than the inflames pictures... have no clue why i thought so though.

Probably because Inflames' pics were mostly pics taken of a TV screen by a digital camera 10 years ago whereas the dual shock movies were captured using professional capture equipment (stuff that would probably blow away an average TV tuner).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: