Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions about biohazard 1.5 pics..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supercesare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Questions about biohazard 1.5 pics.. Reply with quote

Hi guys!i always wonder how the community of Bioflames took this 1.5 images: http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=645
(These are not the only one, there are SEVERAL images)
And, the guy who send this images to you, where is now? and WHO is???He got a copy of 1.5 too??
Wink Wink
Gorehound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same question is answered already here on bioflames but i cant find the post from alzaire. Yes, the unknown picture source got a copy, maybe a ex employee? Kim, Alzaire and Dot lost the contact forever.

Finally, Alzaire knows more about the case.
Supercesare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorehound wrote:
The same question is answered already here on bioflames but i cant find the post from alzaire. Yes, the unknown picture source got a copy, maybe a ex employee? Kim, Alzaire and Dot lost the contact forever.

Finally, Alzaire knows more about the case.

thnx for the info! However i can't understand why release many pictures to the community, and later disappear like that guy......it's nonsense....It seems that the owner wants to joke us.... :S...at least i think that it's so...(if there are grammatical errors sorry..XD)
Alzaire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The images were taken by someone in contact with Inflames in late 1999/early 2000. The source had a copy and took the images for Inflames. After a dispute between them, the source disappeared. That's all there is that needs to be known.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really hard to come across RE1.5. It's like every time we do find a source that doesn't know much about 1.5 and actually has it, gets bombarded with random strangers with questions or demanding to put up an .iso of it online. Although we do have our very own professional negotiators like both Dot50Cal and Alzaire, it's too late ;/.

After that, they realize how rare it is, try to sell it for a high price (MERCHANT!), then back out on that, then just say like "Yeah...I don't wanna get rid of it...screw you guys, goodbye."

It's rather unfortunate. We've had like, what, 3-4 sources that actually had it?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeanBob wrote:
It's really hard to come across RE1.5. It's like every time we do find a source that doesn't know much about 1.5 and actually has it, gets bombarded with random strangers with questions or demanding to put up an .iso of it online. Although we do have our very own professional negotiators like both Dot50Cal and Alzaire, it's too late ;/.

After that, they realize how rare it is, try to sell it for a high price (MERCHANT!), then back out on that, then just say like "Yeah...I don't wanna get rid of it...screw you guys, goodbye."

It's rather unfortunate. We've had like, what, 3-4 sources that actually had it?

Everything you said there only really applies to what happened with the Playstation Museum back in 2007.

From what I've been told, the contact Kim had back in 1999/2000 was only in contact with Kim and no one else.

As for 3 or 4 sources, there's only been the 2 that we, the public, know of (both mentioned above). If there has been more that we do not know of, then maybe there's a good reason why we don't know.
Alzaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vixtro is pretty much correct. Inflames' source was during late 1999/2000 and was only in contact with Inflames. Honestly, that whole ordeal was pretty much even before there were any/many real established communities and 1.5 wasn't quite popular yet. I would consider what happened with that source as a more "unfortunate" situation in the end, as the source originally came to Inflames quite willing to provide info and such. Unfortunately a 3rd party on the source's end interjected and, well, caused some sourness between everyone and then the source disappeared after some other issues.

As for others, the link at the Playstation Museum is the only other public confirmed copy. I call it a link because there's evidence to suggest both the possibility Curator may or may not have a copy of the disc, and he certainly isn't the original owner nor the person who purchased it out from under us. So there's no real way to know right now unless more info comes out or someone comes forward.

There is one other source located in Europe that I have confirmed, and we are still in touch with him from time to time, but until certain circumstances come to pass, there won't be anything public on that front.

But Meanbob also has it right with the way the PSM incident happened and how crappy it is that the way our community acts can be ridiculous and intimidating. But I do think one thing people need to keep in mind is that not all collectors are jerks and mean-spirited showoffs. It's not good to just believe anyone who has 1.5 and not releasing it is a jerk or if they just show some media that they are evil showoffs. Even if some might be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: