Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1.5 Background Reproductions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VirusPunk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are very nice Biohazard2D, better than my stuff. I especially like the 2nd image with the blood stains on the floor, reminds me of the 1.5 RPD in a way, very Resident Evil-ish. It is easy, but like you said very time consuming.

EDIT: I hope you don't mind but I used one of your images as a reference to make these. I'm very satisfied with the outcome of these.

They aren't finished yet. But you pretty much get the idea..
Biohazard2D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see, you're getting better Wink

and yeah it's ok, i didn't plan to use any of the stuff at all, it was just some practice stuff Smile And even if i were to use it, its good to "inspire" some people and to motivate them to making their own renders.

Another important issue is textures, the right choice of textures can give much more atmosphere to a created room.

It's a shame that we had no success on cracking the .adt format

As i'm working with blender i've to say that i'm keeping the real world dimensions as close as i can.. what i mean is, the size units in blender..

They're for example, 1.000 which i use as 1 metre, therefor if a table has a height of 75 cm, i would use 0.750 blender units to represent it..

i hope you get what i mean.. but then again i've absolute no idea of how maya handles size/units..

looking forward for some newer stuff of you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: