Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John's Background?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alzaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Curator (as spoken to me during our 2 year discussions), there was no voice files, so the cutscenes only had Japanese text. He said he couldn't read Japanese, so he didn't focus on them much and didn't know anything that was said and wasn't able to remember who meets who where or who anyone is. So the idea that he gave you specific information such as what Irons said or was doing and such doesn't sit right. Not to mention the John placeholder instead of a Marvin model would mess up his understandings since he can't read the Japanese and didn't really know who was who.

Sherry is found in the RPD, so she should be somewhat part of the first part of the game.

Again with the John part, I don't see how he could tell you that the conversation was the same when he kept telling me that there was no voice audio and text he couldn't read. Not to mention he also told me he played very little of RE2 (didn't finish it, I believe saying he didn't get far in the RPD). Unsure how then he made the connections that the "waypoints" are the same. Especially because the 1.5 Radio Room is probably a lot different than the STARS room that has the radio tucked in the corner.

EDIT: I inquired about this information from Gorehound last night with Curator. Just got my response.

Quote:
For the most part I saved all of the emails so I can always double check what I wrote. I know 100% that I didn't give out specific information below, especially since I can't read Japanese and there is no english dialogue in the game. I don't even know half of those people [characters] you mentioned.

As far as waypoints same as retail, I don't know. I honestly never played through the retail version and I think my gameplay on video could speak to that.

Honestly, if someone ever says I gave out info about the story, you can be sure that it's 100% false. I don't know the story to either 1.5 let alone any of the other RE games.

I had shown him the things Gorehound said he was told by him. So either Gorehound gave out false info or Curator is not being truthful. There are some people on Assembler who have non-related different information (mainly about the disc, no story) but from my investigations now and talking to a couple people, I'm starting to be inclined to think they are not being truthful.

Last edited by Alzaire on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
fujin78
BANNED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thinks there are many curator with different names
Sjayz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire is 100% right ! Gorehound is spreading wrong info! The german community also had a case like that with him, some months ago.
Many people of the german community will confirm this post if needed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gorehound

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorehound wrote:
im sorry my post was to short.

in 2007 i talk with Curator most of the time about the build he got. he says to me that the ingame sequences are completely finished and they have all the same waypoints like the final one. - nothing special one he like the count of the zombies and the diffculty, not the storyline.

This is what he said to me in the past. he delete his board i couldnt save the conversation. i said nothing about "he could read or hear something" what i said was: the waypoints was really near to the final. the word "completely finsihed" is a bad word for it.

Gorehound wrote:

Brian says the same like Marvin (... survivors in the other rooms ... later than he is killed by zombies )
Linda is only in Leons Szenario. ( first seen in the parking deck, like 2 )
Marvin in the first floor with a wounded officer. (he cant go without his partner(wounded officer) - later you go again in the first floor he is away and zombies awake )
Roy is wounded and not responsible. (like: hey are you ok Roy: [...] he is not responsible - later than he dies)

Annette, Sherri and William are in the second part of the game -> Umbrellas Laboratory.

the last charaktere is Kendo. you see him in the meeting room but this is not the room where you see kendo the first time. the converstion is to familiar, the only background is the normal perspektive. the only room in the building that make sense is the radar room cause the waypoints are the same and the room is without enemys.

in the final version meet leon claire and claire leon in the radar room. this cant exist in the 1.5 version.

This is my thinking about the story, nothing more. sorry if someone think this was curator.

he got a copy but it wasnt his property.
Darkside05

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it funny that the Playstation Museum has removed anything to do with 1.5....
Rick Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after the huge mess it caused, it's understandable.
Sjayz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick Hunter wrote:
Well, after the huge mess it caused, it's understandable.

I agree with you completely...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gorehound

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never play the game and much information brewed under theories. i hope someday, someone get it and upload it for the fans. not for free but for a legitimately price.

p.s. yeah im such a bad bad person... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: