Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guys we have to do something...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marvin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt be suprised if someone we know here actually has it....
Sjayz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzaire wrote:
There is a very high possibility Curator does not actually have the game.

It is in the best interest of the community to not send any messages or ask Curator for 1.5 at this time.

And yes, the 1.5 section project Dot and I are working on is still being worked on, little by little, but other projects and things are making little time to work on it. But it will eventually be finished.

@ Alzaire: What does makes you thinking that the psm doesn´t own the disc anymore ?

PS: Will be there a Bio 1.5 special Podcast available on Thia in the near future, cause I´ve heard all 3 Podcasts, and I like what you, Dot and Mr. Spencer do.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
c2keo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wouldnt be suprised if someone we know here actually has it....

Dot50cal, show us 1.5 PLEEEEEAAAAAAAASE!
Biohazard2D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know for sure, but i believe dot already has the gameboy RE1 beta, and he isn't sharing it, but he atleast made some good videos of it.

don't know if he has 1.5 and i think we shouldn't think about that until we have some proof for this..
c2keo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was being sarcastic.
Alzaire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sjayz wrote:
Alzaire wrote:
There is a very high possibility Curator does not actually have the game.

It is in the best interest of the community to not send any messages or ask Curator for 1.5 at this time.

And yes, the 1.5 section project Dot and I are working on is still being worked on, little by little, but other projects and things are making little time to work on it. But it will eventually be finished.

@ Alzaire: What does makes you thinking that the psm doesn´t own the disc anymore ?

PS: Will be there a Bio 1.5 special Podcast available on Thia in the near future, cause I´ve heard all 3 Podcasts, and I like what you, Dot and Mr. Spencer do.

I can't go into detail, but Dot50 received more information from the original deal when the disc was bought out from under us that indicates the probability it was not the Curator who bought it.

With other information I have, it is pretty likely Curator himself never owned a copy of the game. As for explaining the shenanigans that went on, if Curator was responsible for that he could have done it without the disc in his possession. He did admit on his own forums shortly before the fiasco that he had more footage that he didn't include in the 10 minute video. However, whether or not Curator was responsible is in the past and should not be dwelled upon. While he may not have a copy of the disc himself, or even if he does, it would be best to leave things be for a while. If there is any future chances at all from him or his source, they won't be improved if people start sending him a lot of messages again.

There are still a couple of leads being followed that have a bit of hope. But please don't expect anything.

As for a Biohazard 1.5 podcast, I briefly mentioned it to Dot50 when we were discussing things after the first one went well. We may do one eventually, possibly coinciding with the release of the THIA 1.5 section we are working on, Though I doubt we'll do a podcast dedicated just to BH1.5 itself, unless we were to happen to obtain a copy. We'll have to see. We already have the next few podcasts pretty much planned out I believe.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. If Curator didn't own the disk, we sure were barking up the wrong tree. Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If curator never had the copy of the game, who make that video "biohazard 1.5 shown in the wild"??
Sjayz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supercesare wrote:
If curator never had the copy of the game, who make that video "biohazard 1.5 shown in the wild"??

Probably the person which gave psm.com the exclusiv psm.com video footage. I could imagine that the "real owner" of the footage "used" curator to post the 2 Videos to public. That could be a way to hide the real owner into shadows. Just a idea things could be.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dot50Cal
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biohazard2D wrote:
i don't know for sure, but i believe dot already has the gameboy RE1 beta, and he isn't sharing it, but he atleast made some good videos of it.

don't know if he has 1.5 and i think we shouldn't think about that until we have some proof for this..

We aren't done with the GBC coverage. I've just gotten really busy, and the fact I have to dedicate an entire day or so out of my week to doing a podcast now sorta gives even less time for the site content.

Anyway, I don't have 1.5, and neither does anyone else at THIA.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Spencer wrote:
Project Omega wrote:
That's not funny, because it's probably true.

Wink

HAHAHA. Put that away! The mutants must not know about ze betaz! (jokes)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that's felt tip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Biohazard 1.5 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: