Bioflames.com Forum Index Bioflames.com
Biohazard 2 : Prototype Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Resident evil 4 for GC with the PS2 extras will be released?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
randomwab

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND TINGLE IS GETTING HIS OWN DS RPG!!!! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

greko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomwab wrote:
AND TINGLE IS GETTING HIS OWN DS RPG!!!! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

YOP! >.<

Ferramenta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heavily bumped.

Resident Evil 4 Wii-bound?

Some guy named Paul Gale said he posted about that version a little while ago. A quick Google search turned up this (which makes me all excited). Smile

You’ll be hearing some news on April 12th at Gamers Day; no doubt about it. Keiji Inafune’s project will please many and to any gamer that has not played Resident Evil 4 yet, they should definitely give the Wii version a try, right along side the beautiful Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, when both come out close to the time that Resident Evil: Extinction hits theatres. Nintendo fans, get ready!

Paul Gale - 03.21.07 12:57 pm

Can't wait for Capcom Gamer's Day!! Smile
Rockman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's true; REmake and Zero are coming to the PS2 soon?
rewak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, its not true that RE:make and RE0 are going anywhere near the PS2 Rolling Eyes

Ferramenta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I hope it stays that way. Although I wouldn't care about the release if it didn't contain PS2 exclusive extras.

EDIT: Seems like RE and RE Zero are coming to PS2 after all! Read what Paul Gale had to say. I have confidence in him since he knew that 'Devil May Cry 4' will be released on Xbox360 one day before Capcom announced it (he said it on March 19th).

OK, so a few different companies have some big projects on the way. I had some e-mail exchanges today, and still can't talk about the big guns, but at least can shed some light.

Here's what I can say:
1) April 12th, San Francisco, "Gamers Day". You will see some cool stuff from Capcom.
2) Around the time that Resident Evil: Extinction hits theaters, Capcom will be releasing some Resident Evil projects.
3) PS2 will get a Resident Evil value pack that I can't talk about further.
4) Expect to be playing Resident Evil 4 on Wii this Fall and not with your GameCube copy.
5) Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles will arrive on Wii after September, 2007.
6) Devil May Cry 4 will come out for PS3 and Xbox 360, simultaneously.
7) Keiji Inafune's upcoming project will rock your socks, guaranteed.
Cool Resident Evil 5, much like how RE4 changed throughout its development, will look different and better, the next time you see it.
9) RockStar has more planned for Wii than just Manhunt 2.
10) Dewey's Adventure is not the only game that Konami is working on for Wii; something else will be worth sinking your teeth into.

I know that most of what I said is either, "not that special" or "already known", but that's how it has to be for now. Believe me, it would have been so great to share some better news with you, especially on this day, but I can't. Well, hopefully that'll satisfy for today.

Explanations:
1) RE games, Treasure Island Z, new announcements?
2) Resident Evil 4 Wii, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil + Resident Evil Zero PS2, Resident Evil 5 (not sure about those, though)
3) The value pack for PS2 should be ports of Resident Evil and Resident Evil Zero - Dot50Cal always told us so
4) Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
5) He confirmed to me (over YouTube) that we'll be revisiting parts of RE1-4 in UC, filling plot holes and shedding light on Umbrella's actions. It won't be set between C:V and RE4 - release date: Maybe October, 15th 2007
6) Has already been announced
7) This should be Treasure Island Z
Cool 'Different and better'? I honestly can't imagine what that could mean
9) GTA IV to the Wii, maybe? Nintendo confirmed that it did everything to get GTA on the Wii
10) 2-D Castlevania for Wii! Greatness! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bioflames.com Forum Index -> Misc Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: